Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm Back!

From vacation!

Which I actually should have told you about before we left I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!

On the bright side, the very long car rides to and from our destination gave more time to work on my story, so that's coming along nicely. And yes, I did have a very good time, thank you. It was nice and sunny all week. We got to go swimming and see dolphins and play table tennis and that sort of thing. It was great.

So yeah, that means spring break is over. Back to school. It's going to be tortureful.

Oh! Oh! Oh! And on a completely unrelated topic, we've finally seen some activity in the fanfiction section!

They say they're working on a whole new way to display fanfiction! Ooh...what could it be? Now I'm all excited!

I gotta go now, but I'll post again soon! I PROMISE!

Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. I swear, everyone left and now everyone is coming back. Self example.
    Am I confusing you with someone else (...?) or did you already finish a story? Wait, you did. Are you starting another one?
    GREAT!! :D :D
    I wonder where you went for vacation? I'd love to go there and get away form my snowy waste land. Spring is taking too long.
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...YOU SAW DOLPHINS!?! *gasp* Any of my friends irl know that I LOVE dolphins, lol. :P

    And... Creative Writing section is changing? No way! I gotta go look... and then post that on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete