Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update

Sorry guys. I'd have posted sooner, BUT my dad blew up a cable or something and we've been without cable TV, phone, and Internet for the entire weekend. :( It's been completely tortureful. Is that a word? Tourturous, maybe?

So, here are some things going on right now.

IN W101: One of my friends online has recently gotten text chat. Congratz to Michelle Mythheart!

OMG!!!: I totally forgot to say...my sister, Sadie Sparkleblade turned (number) years old on...heh...Feburary 15! Happy belated belated belated...belated birthday!

ODAD: part three is currently two and a half pages long. Making progress...yeah, not much...

WHY?: Because I have, like, two other stories AND a song I'm working on. It's hard.

POLL: Hmm, not bad. I got, what, six votes? That's about six more than I was expecting. Feel free to look at the results, because I know I'm going to put off taking them down about two weeks. And a super mega thanks to the two commenters (Alex...just...wow!)!

Laterz
Sarah 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Sadie! :D I should have voted on that poll, but I didn't. Idk what I would have chosen though...

    And somehow I doubt tortureful is a word. BUT IT SHOULD BE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I probably couldn't survive a day without internet. That must have been some pretty tortureful suffering.

    Also, you're welcome. Rambling comes very naturally to me. I tend to talk a lot... Type a lot... Something like that, anyway. Also, you can count me as voting six times, because I vote for all parts. And ODAD. :D That makes twelve!

    Ooh, also belated happy birthday Sadie! Ten days before mine! :) I know loads of people who have birthdays near mine. I know someone born on every day from a week before my birthday to two days after, and also two people who share my birthday, which I think is quite impressive.

    I can totally relate with the not-much-progress-on-story-thing. *cough*Part7*cough* There's a lot to juggle really. I can't juggle. Learning how to juggle is one of the things I am juggling. :P I'm confusing myself now.

    ... Did I mention during this comment that I ramble a lot? Because that's one of the weird habits I have. I also play piano and drum on my knees/any surface I am touching... I'm rambling again. Sorry. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sierra! I'll tell Sadie you said that! Or maybe not, because her birthday was about a month ago and if I did she'd be like, okay, WHY is this random stranger wishing me a happy birthday? Lolz. And you're right...tortureful should definitely be a word! In fact, I'm gonna use it from now on! *adds to mental vocabulary*

    And Alex, ramble away! I actually really enjoy it! Even when...no...especially when it seems completely meaningless and irrelevant to the point. (SPEAKING OF...I happen to know three people who share my birthday, and all of them are family members! I know, crazy.)

    ReplyDelete