Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coincidence Much?

Okay this is going to be a short one, but the STRANGEST thing happened to me yesterday.

I normally don't do this very often, but in the case of my W101 story, a fair few characters are based off people I know irl. Obviously, myself and my siblings are featured in it, but there are others too.

I actually based Professor Serevina in ODAD off of someone I know. Not totally, but similarly. Anyways, you're never going to guess what happened. Yesterday I found out that the person's MOM has the same name I gave her character - Lorraine! Isn't that weird?

It's times like these when I just love irony. I was shocked when I found out, but then I was also strangely happy that it worked out that way.

Anyways, just a cool little experience that I thought you'd enjoy. The world works in mysterious ways sometimes, and this just happened to be one of those times. :)

Sarah 

3 comments:

  1. that has happened to me, very strange. hey, check out my story here, http://malornswiftsword.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that's insane-epic-awesome-kinda-freaky-but-still. I like coincidence. It makes me feel that the world is a little more magical. :)

    ReplyDelete