Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Longer Post Expected YESTERAY Is TODAY

Mwahahahaha!

I know, right? HUGE April Fools Day joke. Really got you there.

... Yeah. I fail.

Anyway, this is mostly irl stuff, since nothing blog-worthy has happened on W101 lately. First off, my April Fools Day was epic. No kidding. Before...let's see...geography and science, we went and rearranged both the classrooms. That's right. We're talking chairs turned over, clocks set wrong, scribbling on the boards, desks shoved against the wall...not to mention this model skeleton my science teacher has in her classroom...um don't ask about that one. I actually had the seemingly minor yet extremely pivotal role in keeping my geography teacher busy in the hallway while everyone else worked their magic on the classroom. Pretty neat? Yeah.

Well anyway, my geography teacher kinda just stood there for a second, but then she let us have the rest of the class from our positions under the desks. My science teacher just started laughing. And those were the only two teachers we were able to pull a prank on. We knew we wouldn't be able to try it in...English, for example. (Oh gosh, no, never English. *shudder*)

My other news is that I recently had to write a short story for English, which I think turned out pretty good. The only "problem" is that my English teacher wanted 4-6 pages. I turned in 12. And I got in trouble for it. (See what I mean??) She wants me to shorten it, but I'm not going to. I can't be held back by something like a page limit in CREATIVE WRITING. I mean, imagine if KI had a limit. That would be torture.

So anyway, I was thinking of posting my story here. On one hand, I think you guys would like it. But it isn't anywhere near W101 related. And I don't want to get TOO far into the realm of irl. So just tell me if you want to see it, although I won't show it unless you intensely beg for it or something.

And since this IS a W101 related blog, I'll keep you updated on my character. I am currently level 56, I have been crownless for months, and I have been relying on side quests to at least get me to 58. (Forest Lord!!!) Plus, I just realized that I hate almost all Celestia hats. I mean, really. Especially that giant cylinder one. And that bird mask. They're all just a bit fishy. (Haha! Fishy! Pun! Haha!)

Bye for now! :) Happy April!

Sarah 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it level 58! =3

    We had a snow day on April Fools.... (Thanks Mother Nature. What a nice prank.) So we couldn't pull tricks on eachother in school. D=

    Also, English teachers like that are awful. CREATIVITY HAS NO BOUNDARIES! ...Execpt when it comes to pay checks and the law. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. STORY STORY STORY STORY STORY STORY

    *intense begging ensues*

    Please, Sarah, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I'll even tell you that the fishy pun at the end was hilarious?

    Kind of fantastic pranks you pulled there... Makes just crawling under the desk look shameful in comparison. And I wouldn't be able to try it in English either - my English teacher is scary. Something with English teachers maybe? Hm...

    Good luck on getting to 58! With all the business of life and such right now I'm still 41... No, 42. Nearly 43. Yay, progress! Wait, do you get a spell at 42? I, er... I'd best go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. My April Fools' day was a bit disappointing... there were no major pranks to speak of.

    Sure, I'd read your "short" story. And trust me... teachers just hate students writing over the limit because they're lazy. That happened to me before to. I had five pages done on this one short story... and then my teacher told me that I could only write ten paragraphs. :( I had to destroy everything I wrote and start over. Not fair. XD

    And maybe you weren't really into the Creative Writing at that one point... but they DID have a limit for a little while! 30,000 words only on this silly "Creative Writing Submission Form". I hated that. Part 11 wouldn't fit. >.<

    And... dang! You're a higher level than me! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD Okay, I guess I'll post the story then.

    You know, I bet I could alter it a little bit to make it W101 related...but chances are I'll either be to busy or too lazy. Either way, I'll have it up tomorrow after school...and homework...and who knows what else I'll be doing. (Grr I hate Mondays...)

    ReplyDelete