Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Well...hello again everybody...

Long time no see, huh?

Okay, now before any of you says something like, "But you PROMISED you'd be back!!!" I want to just say that...

Okay, you know what? Yes. I broke my promise. BUT...I actually have some pretty good excuses this time. And most of it didn't just happen because of my abysmal time management skills. (Some...not most.)

If any of you out there reading this are around the same age I am (not saying how old though), then you'll know that this time of year is especially busy. But hey, I don't want to turn this into another, "I'm sorry so please pity me," post. So I'll just cut right to all of the updates and news I have to give.

W101 NEWS (Because apparently even though I've been busy I still have enough time to play w101 and not post...?):

For starters, I am no longer crownless! I just bought a whole bunch of crowns and with them, I was able to get through Stormriven and into the Science Center. I have leveled all the way to 59 AND found time to learn forest lord (the chewbaca spell) along the way! I also have been inside a Sultan's Palace (awesomesaucefullness), got a new pet jellyfish named Miss Sammy, and discovered the wonders of the Moon School as an official polymorpher.

Wow...I accomplished a lot for someone who has been too busy to even find time to post... O.o

Okay, now we get to the real news.

IRL NEWS...in chronological order!:

First...I was in a play. Yes, another play. It was for my school, though, so it was different. And I had *ahem* maybe, quite possibly, one of the main roles this time. :)

Then, on May 27th...wait for it...it was my BIRTHDAY!!!

Okay, I was actually planning to post on my birthday. But then my friends went and threw me a surprise party that kinda took up the whole day. So...sorry about that. I got lots of cool presents though. Like a new iPad, which I'm using now to type this up! AND I get to go to England next year in the spring, which will be my first trip overseas!!

The one bad thing about my birthday was that it was on final exam week (Who wants to take a math exam on their birthday?). We had five, one a day. So it was English, Spanish, Geography, Physical Science, and Math. Bleh, not fun. I did well, though, so no worries.

Right after exams were closing ceremonies for my class. And I was one of the 2 people who actually had to give a speech to the whole grade, which I think had something to do with me having one of the highest grade averages or something. I had less than a week to write it, prepare it, and practice it. But it ended up turning out okay.

And after that we went straight to Florida on a two week vacation with little to no Internet connection. Oh, and if they're any Harry Potter fans out there, we got to visit the Harry Potter theme park in Universal Studios! It was TOTALLY AWESOME! :D Only it could've been a lot bigger. Even so, it's Harry, so I'm happy. By the way, you haven't lived until you've tried butterbeer. Just so you know.

So that's a brief summary of what I've been up to the past 2 months. I've actually started up part 3 again, so that may or may not be coming soonish. I'll see what I can do.

Byez!!

Sarah Spiritheart

7 comments:

  1. im surprised you haven't noticed the fan fiction section

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD THAT'S SO WEIRD! I'm going to Florida next week too! I mean, it's not, like, I centred the entire trip around Harry Potter or anything, or... Who am I kidding? I am completely obsessed with those books. Ahhhhh excitement :D :D :D I can't wait to try butterbeer (and therefore live yaaay) and to see Hogsmeade and Hogwarts and magic and it's gonna be TOTALLY AWESOME! ;) And you're gonna come to England soon so yaaay it's like we're switching places ahh something like that anyway.

    Right, so, after that outburst... I'm crazy jealous of anyone who owns an iPad, so consider yourself on that list now. ;) And I should probably make a comeback instead of aimlessly wandering around the interwebs... So, yep. I'm also very excitedable for ODAD! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY?? :O :O That's so cool! I've been to Florida so many times...even lived there for awhile! You're gonna have a great time! Especially at Hogwarts! Have fun with witches and wizards and magical beasts and all that! ;D

    And pleeeease make a comeback and post on your blog soon because it's been awhile and I'm also looking forward to your story although I totally understand procrastination of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys seem like harry potter musical fans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I was just wondering what happened to you... which is why I came to this blog and found this post. XD A little late, I know. Somehow I missed this, though...

    Anyway... Happy (late) birthday! Your friends actually threw you a surprise party? That's amazing. I've always wanted to have a surprise party, rofl. Wow, having a birthday in final exam week must have been frustrating. D: I feel bad for you.

    So you wrote that whole post on a iPad?! Seriously? ...Okay, I don't have one, but I know what it's like to type on other electronic devices, and usually it's pretty hard. I don't know, though... maybe you get used to it after a while. And it's a LOT bigger than a DSi screen. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I should get to posting and all that awesomesauce things. Wow, though! You're so lucky to have lived in Florida... All I get is rainy England. Well, I suppose I have the Olympics next year. And Wimbledon! I have that. And Legoland. I love Legoland. Wait... There's a Legoland in California, correct? Ah, never mind. I still have Wimbledon. Even if I'm pretty bad at tennis... I've never actually been to America though so I'm so so so super excited! Ahhhh!!!1!

    Also... Witches and wizards and magical beasts? Totally awesome? Am I noticing a pattern here? Because I am a massive MASSIVE starkid fan... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Anonymous: You would be right with both comments...if you are the same person, that is. (Although I think so because the writing styles look the same.) Thanks for telling me about the fanfiction section, though!

    @ Sierra: Well, technically, I guess it was a surprise party. But seeing as it was only two friends there...O.o
    And it's really not too hard to type on an iPad. Although I guess I'm used to typing on a measly iPod touch because my laptop is pretty much out to get me.

    @ Alex: Lol, I thought I noticed something too when you quoted totally awesome from me. :) I absolutely positively without a doubt LOVE Starkid. I practically have AVPM memorized and I quote it all the time! (I guess it just kinda leaked out onto this blog though...:P)

    ReplyDelete