Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Can It Be?

Okay, this post is pretty much overdue. Especially in my case, when I posted a huge rant about the issue a few months ago (Again, sorry, folks.).

So just to give it a little dramatic effect, I'll say the reason for that was because...oh...I don't know..."When I saw it at first, I couldn't believe my own eyes. I thought it was a mere illusion...too good to be true. It was only after I came back to see it several times...that I knew for sure." (Say between sobs for maximum effect.)

The Wizard 101 Creative Writing Section...has returned!!!

*Cue Halleighluia Chorus* (What? After all, it's been a year...)

YesyyesyesyesYES!!! THANK YOU KI!! It's finally here!

Of course, they've only put up 4 new stories as of now, but they did say more would be added! In fact, several each week! I can't wait to see what people have written during this year...and of course, to see my name in print again. ;) Okay, I'm self centered.

And in another awesomeful piece of news, Part 3 IS...

...okay, NOT quite done yet. But SO VERY CLOSE. (Of course after it's done I'm gonna have to actually type it, but that's not the point.) I admit, I was slacking off quite a bit. But now I'm proud to say that my hiatus is officially over, and for several reasons.

The miraculous return of the Creative Writing section.

The fact that I'm pretty much done with the boring, uneventful passage that just HAD to be written. (Sorry.)

The fact that I've just had a HUGE burst of inspiration (I love when that happens to me.) for Part 4 which I will reveal later! :D

Wow. The long awaited fan fiction section returned after a full year off AND I got over my bad habit of procrastination enough to work on my story for a full day. I guess miracles never cease. ;)

Sarah Spiritheart

1 comment:

  1. WHOOP! *happy dance* Wow, that's like a million and one good things happening at once, right? Totally awesome, huh? (Coincidentally and irrelevantly, I have the AVPM soundtrack playing in the background right now... haha.) And inspiration is good too! That means more story! Yayyy! My excitement for ODAD3 is even more excitedable... That's not a... I'll stop there. But YAY!

    ReplyDelete