Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Um...yeah. Not much else I can say.

It's probably this way for all of you, but Valentine's Day is pretty much uneventful for me. Except for the fact that we got brownies at school today. (Which was cool) And we did this thing in science when the girls had to choose a guy to be their lab partner. I mean, my science teacher is really (and I mean really) awesome...but NEVER AGAIN! *shudders*

So I guess whether you celebrate it formally or not...

   
Happy Valentines Day!
   

You like it? :) I've been testing out my new smilie keyboard on my iPod.

And, in further news, I am ashamed to admit that I have not been working on ODAD lately.

Sorry, I'm sorry. Go ahead. Boo at me all you want. Throw tomatoes if you must.



On second thought, no. I hate tomatoes.

But I HAVE been really busy lately. I have guitar lessons, tennis, loads of homework, and believe it or not, I am in yet ANOTHER play.

What can I say? I do about 2-3 plays a year.

Anyways, that's not the point. I'll try to work on it, but there's always the issue of time, so, yeah...

Sarah Spiritheart ()

1 comment:

  1. Same for me. Just another Monday :P. And, I would not like to be in your Science class on Valentine's Day... xD

    ReplyDelete