Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Poll!

Since it's my first one, I think I'll be a little self-absorbed and focus it on my story. Okay, you know the drill. (Probably. Hopefully.) Just click on the little bubble that corresponds to which part of my story's your favorite. If you have one.

There's even a bubble in which you could basically tell me my story stinks. Dunno why I included that. Hope no one picks it.

So...the poll's on the far right. If you could just take two seconds out of your life to do that, that would be great.

OPTIONAL EXTRA CREDIT (not that any of you are planning on doing it): After you vote, post a comment on WHAT made that particular part your favorite. I will be eternally grateful if you do!

Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. What?! We have to pick one part? How can you even... But I like all of them! :( TOO HARD.

    See, I liked Part Two a lot, because I read it over and over when I was in France on holiday and couldn't play W101 because the internet was made of fail, and it cured my withdrawal symptoms. But part three was where it all started building up. And the end of part six! :O I can't choose between--- Ooh, and the TWIST. In part seven! And how could I forget the climax - part ten was the best end to your story that could ever happen.

    So, I'm not going to vote. Just know that the best parts are ALL OF THEM. :D

    And, er, yes. My blog. *guilty look* I should probably go and, erm, post. And probably take the Christmas header down. But I can't now, because I'm at my grandparents' house. Yeah, erm, anyway. I'll stop now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite parts were 1-2 because......well idk there's just something about them i like!! (even though i like all the parts!!) :)

    ReplyDelete