Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

This Weird Glitch and Other Stuff

Hey...

Yeah, I haven't been posting a lot, have I?

Ok I PROMISE that's going to change. So...while we're here I have two things to share. One sort of anger-inducing, one kinda funny.

FIRST...

I was wandering around my Marleybone Mansion one normal day when THIS happened.


TWO Elvises?  O.o

It would appear that Elvis has gotten himself cloned. Or perhaps...
LOL :)

Of course, that's not how its going to be in my story, but all the same...

OK, SECOND, I was scrolling through the Wizard101 Message Boards when I found THIS. ( And this is RECENT people!)


If you like to draw, paint, sculpt or just doodle, I'd like to draw your attention to our Fan Art section!
We have so many talented Wizards at Ravenwood that we have a special place for all your artwork!

Send us your drawings, paintings and sketches of your character or anything else you've seen or imagined about Wizard101. If you are under 13 years of age, ask your parent or guardian for permission to send us your artwork.

-.- ....
Ahem? Fan Art? Come on! What about fan FICTION?

If anyone is wondering why this upsets me, you probably dont know me well enough by now. Or else you haven't yet read THIS post.

Sarah Spiritheart says Laterz

( And don't worry...you won't hear any more depressing posts about the absence of fanfiction...for a while...)

Random question of the day: Doesn't Forest Lord look a lot like Chewbaca?


1 comment:

  1. Lol, my first response to Forest Lord was "IT'S CHEWBACA! o.O" I'm glad I now know that I'm not the only one who thinks that. ;D

    ReplyDelete