Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Glitches, Witches, and...um...I can't think of another rhyme...

...not one that would portain to the subject, anyway.

Now, it's time for glitches of the day!

Yes, that one was actually an accident, whether or not you believe me. And no, I'm not going to do this whole thing in rhyme. That would be cheesy, not to mention bad for my reputation. Maybe.

This first one was actually found by my sister, Savannah SwiftSong. As she tells it, she's mindlessly wandering around the Commons one day when suddenly, she sees...



Not something you see every day, am I right?

So, naturally, Savannah did the only sensible thing. She befriends him and teleports to him at the first oppurtunity.


Isn't that SO COOL? Kudos to Savannah for finding that one! :)

The next one concerns my friend, Samantha Spiritstone. She's the only person who plays W101 that I know IRL. Anyways, she deleted her account (or so she thought) at one point because she didn't want to play anymore, but then she decided a few weeks later that that was a mistake. And lo and behold, she HADN'T deleted her account after all, but just her most powerful character!

That wasn't the glitch though. When we met up the next day to re-add each other to our friends lists, she couldn't see me at all. Just my chat bubbles.



This picture is from my computer, so you can't see anything wrong with it; sadly, she didn't take any picturs from hers before we went to battle Wormguts and suddenly she could see me again! Yay!

In other irrelevent news, I sent in Part 10 again to the Fan Fiction section a few days ago, just in case they weren't accepting stories the last time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will make it up soon.

And...OH...MY...GOSH...

HARRY POTTER

I just saw it last Sunday (completely decked out in HP garb, I may add), and it was INCREDIBLE. Probably my favorite out of all the parts! Oh, it was just AMAZING!

...the dragon..!

...the epic battle that took up half the movie..!

...um um um um um ummmmm....

...can't go on...movie...too...epic...

Sadly, I can't go any farther. That kind of movie is too awesome to be able to be described any further.

Fortunately, my friend, Alex Stormrider, has also seen it. And also fortunately, she has a much better way with words than I do. She even took up the liberty of dedicating a whole post to it, and she did a very good job with it. So if you want an actual explination of the movie, go here.

Random Smiley :)

Sarah Spiritheart

3 comments:

  1. Alex (is consistently lazy)July 22, 2011 at 6:01 AM

    *gulp* That first glitch seems super-duper high! Undeniably quite awesome though, especially as you're looking DOWN on a judgement lady, which makes a change, hah.

    Crossing fingers with you on the fanfiction side... Resent parts 5 and 6 of my story a couple days ago or something... Yeah, hopefully everything will be back to normal with that by now. I couldn't stand another wait! D:

    Just out of interest, on the HP side of things, what house are you/do you think you'd be in? I like to think I'm a Ravenclaw... or Gryffinclaw, perhaps. I was gonna go to the movie in full robes too but my mum wouldn't let me. It was a morning showing and the only other people there were three adults because it's still term time so most kids were in school at 9am on Friday... yep. :/

    Random Smiley no. 2: :)

    Thanks for the little shout out at the end. Not-so-random Smiley: :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz...Ok, I didn't wear full robes to the movie. But I did have my phoenix shirt on that I got at the HP Park...and a Ravenclaw scarf also from there...and 3 HP themed necklaces including the locket and the time turner...and Savannah wore her radish earrings... :D Only it wasn't the premiere we went to so we were the only ones actually...heh...dressed up. Needless to say we got some rather odd looks.

    Hmm...which HP house would I be in...toughie. I suppose maybe Ravenclaw? I guess so. At least, I don't think I'm a Slytherin and I don't really have the guts to be in Gryffindor. Hang on...let me check.
    *goes around doing sorting personality quizzes*
    I love these things. Anyway...yep. 3 Ravenclaw results and one Hufflepuff. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex (is consistently lazy)July 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM

    *Ravenclaw hi five* And, you know what they say about Hufflepuffs... I personally FIND them quite agreeable.

    I wore a Potter shirt to the movie too (my marauder's map one, also from the theme park - I LOVE the marauders, and was so sad they didn't really include it in the movies), and I totally got strange looks as well. Oh, the things we do in the name of Potter...

    ReplyDelete