Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a little bit about my blog...

Hi everybody! It's Sarah Spiritheart: Level 48 Theurgist, Wizard101 fanatic, and Wizard101 fan fiction author.

Welcome to my new blog! *excited squeal*

Okay...not currently much to look at, I know. Seriously, I know nothing, NOTHING about blogging. I'm just starting to figure this out.

So, I'll just give a little introduction about what this blog's all about. Basically, this is where I post all my information about my story (The Tale of Sarah Spiritheart) and about my adventures on Wizard101, which won't be nearly as epic as anyone else's because  I don't use Text Chat. :(

There will also be several failed attempts at humor. Here you'll find lame jokes about my nonexistant fame, lame jokes about my experiences in Wizard101, and sometimes lame jokes about lame jokes.

For those of you who are wondering when and where I'm going to post my story, hang in there. I'll figure it out eventually. But like I said, I don't know anything about blogging. So it could be a while.

So I guess that's it! See you around! And I hope you enjoy my blog!

4 comments:

  1. Your crazy.
    Failed humor? I've never heard of it except with people I don't like a school. especially jokes on announcements. But I laugh at many things.
    But things that make me laugh on blogs are when people say what they think on something right out.
    And hurry up and get your story up here! I only read parts 9 and 8 and I have absolutely NO idea of whats going on.
    =D
    And blogging... just talk. Rant. Blabber. Trail off with blah blah blah. It's easy.
    =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D
    ~Emma§

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy?
    Lol. Thanks...I guess..? O.o
    Parts 1-9 of my story are up now, if you're wondering. So I hope it clears everything up for you. And thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !

    Sarah has blog? I can't believe I didn't know this! *hits Follow button*

    I probably will enjoy your blog, Sarah, very much so. Apologies in advance for spamming your blog with irrelevant comments at insane hours. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when you'd show up, Alex! XD And yeah, it's okay about the spam comment thing. The hours aren't that insane for me here. You know, time zones. :) And I'll probably reply to every single one anyway cause I'm that bored today. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete