Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Tale of Sarah Spiritheart Parts 1-9

I FINALLY figured out how to do those separate page links! (So proud of myself!)

So, if you look under the not-so-awesome picture at the top, you'll see two tabs. One says "Home." That's my blog. The one that says "My story" is the link to The Tale of Sarah Spiritheart. So for those of you who missed a part or something, it's all there.

Gosh, my laptop's slow today. It took me about 10 minutes just to type that one paragraph, and about 40 minutes to post my story. Now I don't have time to go on Wizard101. :( Oh well. Tomorrow, maybe.

Well, I guess I have to cut this post short. *grr...I hate my laptop...*

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. i read 1-9.it was fantastic!!!when will you post 10?oh and could you visit the story of malorn swift sword?could you visit my blog winterfinders way(the 1 with no pics.the other 1 got frozen or something)?i am making a story the tale of brandon winterfinder.would u like to be in it?and when i am palying w101 i press print screen and nothing happens?help plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! You want me to be in your story?! Wow...I'm totally flattered! XD
    Actually, I already posted Part 10 in a post. Look in my past posts for one labeled TToSS Part 10...it should be there. Yes, I know, I haven't posted it on the "My Story" page yet. But I'm going to do it RIGHT NOW...I swear!
    By the way, I also started a new story that should also be in a post..."Of Dragons and Drakes!" Have a look.
    And I already looked at Winterfinder's Way. I'm actually following now. Wait...so are they both your blogs, The Tale of Malorn SwiftSword and Winterfinder's Way? Sorry, I'm a bit confused. :P

    ReplyDelete