Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Tour of Sarah Spiritheart (A Tale in Pictures)

Since it'll give me something to post about, how about I show you guys my house? Just the outside this time, so next time I post I can show you inside.

So anyway, this is me in front of my Marleybonian Mansion, welcoming you into my home.

Not many people know this, but I'm developing my own fashion line. This is where I keep all of my designs.
Hello up there!
Ugh, looks like the guards up there are sleeping again. And they want a RAISE? Not gonna happen, sorry.

This is my hall of trees. Come on, a life wizard's got to have some trees. Anyway, there's a different tree for every ledge that sticks out into the water.

My courtyard, lined with bushes and lava fountains. Very homey.

My hall of trees from above.

Ah yes. I...don't exactly have a name for this room yet. But it looks cool, I guess.
And there's MORE...

Behold...Selena Gomez's new backup dancers! :D
Forget the crabs; these guys are much better. They're trained professionals.

My river, which, by the way, I was NOT pleased to know that I could not go swimming in. How unfair is that? This huge house and I don't even have a swimming pool!

Random dragon head.

Yeah...this area's still under construction. I even hired a cat handyman, but for some reason he doesn't do much...

Forgot to check my mail...
Empty again. Maybe I should get one of those mail-filled ones instead...

And this is my overcrowded backyard. Basically, I crammed everything in here that I couldn't fit anywhere else.

So who is buried here? No one really knows, except for me. Actually, it's a very interesting story how I acquired the body, but...um...that's a story for another post. Yeah...

So that's it for the outside of my house. Sorry for those green floating 24's that occasionally get in the way. Stay tuned when I take you around the inside!
-Sarah Spiritheart

No comments:

Post a Comment