Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Celestia and Other Stuff

So, in case you have been living under a rock or something, it wouldn't surprise you to know that Celestia is now on the live game.

Um...yay?

I know what you're thinking: HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE NOT EXCITED? CELESTIA IS UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Well I'll tell you.

1. I haven't yet completed the "Final Countdown" quest. This makes me unqualified to start questing there.

2. I am out of crowns...again. :( So I can't buy the area.

3. So just buy more crowns, Sarah! Um...yeah, there's sort of a problem with that.

Ok, so it's like this.  I was scrolling down on my iPod touch, which I can access the internet from. I was on the W101 website, on the "My Account" page. And as I was scrolling down, I accidentally pressed the "Forgot Parental Control Password" button.

Your new password will be sent to you shortly.

Oops.

Big deal, right? It's not as if email is completely unknown to us. (Us meaning my family and I.) But we changed emails! And we don't get the old one anymore!

So basically... No parental control access = No crowns.

Big oops.

You know, I just realized that I don't like touch screens as much as I once thought.

Anyway, we contacted KI a few weeks ago, telling them about the switch. Note the "few weeks ago." We're still waiting for the email. Or at least we think it will be an email. Will it?

*Sigh* I'm seriously debating starting a new account.

So the first few days Celestia is out, I will be wallowing in self-pity rather than going on W101, because those few days, EVERYONE will be on. And the more crowded the site is, the more the site startes skipping and the more my laptop acts up. Trust me...it was that way when Grizzleheim first opened up.

*Sigh again* Well, on the bright side I have a follower now! Thanks Emma! ;)

Hope y'all enjoy Celestia. 'Cause I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment