Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I don't know how it happened...

...but when I logged onto my account yesterday, the parental control system thingy was somehow logged into already! So we didn't hesitate to switch emails and the parental control password, and right away I bought 20$ worth of crowns!

Which means I CAN GO TO CELESTIA! =D

...and maybe get some Dragonspyre quests done too...

All I can say is thank you KI!

And happy belated Halloween!

Yeah, Halloween is over, which means the Halloween towers are gone too. Still, from the stuff I couldn't wear, I got about 10,000 coins in total. I ALMOST have enouugh to buy one of those school houses!

I'm happy. Can you tell?

Only one more thing is needed to complete my happiness...

*checks W101 creative writing*

AAAGGH!!! *chucks a book across the room*

I don't believe it! June 2010?! I mean, come on. It's been 5 months already!

......... -_-

Okay, I've pretty much calmed down now. But still, I'm really starting to get annoyed...

Ah, well. I'm feeling generous today. Assuming that anyone is reading this, How about I give you all...

...a preview...

...of Part 10? :D

Just a short little insert. And if they haven't put any more stories up in...let's say a week...I'll post the rest!

Yay! Okay, here it is!


I nodded, barely paying attention. Something was wrong, and it took me a while to realize what it was. Nolan was no longer there.
I scanned over the Commons looking for him, and through the chaos of the battle, I saw it in impossible detail: Professor Drake standing on Rainbow Bridge, holding a crude, silver knife to Nolan’s throat.
I started running.
“No! Stop!” I screamed, attracting everyone’s attention, including Professor Drake’s.
“Ah, Miss Spiritheart,” he said calmly. “I do wish you’d stop doing that. It gets very annoying from time to time.”
Many students were gathering around us looking thunderstruck. At this, an expression of unease flickered over Professor Drake’s face. But then he was calm again.
“What’s he done to you?” I shouted. Nolan urgently nodded in agreement.
“Now, Miss Spiritheart, you had better be careful,” warned Professor Drake, “as I am a teacher at this school and you are merely a Magus. If you know what’s good for you, hold your tongue.”
I couldn’t believe this. I knew Professor Drake hated the death school, out of all his faults. He had once captured all the students in it. But to actually go so far as to kill them?
“You wouldn’t dare,” I said softly. “You want to see your brother’s end as much as I do.”
“Why wouldn’t I?” he said. He was panting heavily and a crazed look was in his eyes. “After Mr. Darkwind I can easily attend to you…”
My mouth hung open in shock. I was seriously considering that he might be possessed. But I couldn’t tell
“You’re CRAZY!” I screamed. “You’re INSANE!” The card in my hand itched to be cast right away, but for some reason I couldn’t remember drawing it.
What are you DOING?!? said a small voice in my mind. You can’t attack a teacher!
Whoops—too late.

Wow...was that just me or did that post sound incredibly random and choppy?

Oh well. That's pretty much how it's gonna be around here.

Hope you liked the preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment