Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hmm...

Not many people commented on my story last time...

What? Did you even like it? Or could you not think of anything wrong with it? Or...or..?

*Sigh*

(This is the part where I fly into an emotional rage.)

Haha, kidding. You know me better than that. Or do you? Maybe not. Just in case you don't, only Samuel, occasionally Savannah, do those kinds of things. Ok, maybe I do on occasion, when I get really into something...

Well, at least I got...how many...two awesomefuls? I'll have to go check.

Anywho, yeah, I'd appreciate any comments, especially on my stories, in the near future. I mean, how am I supposed to know whether you like it or whether it's a total fail otherwise?  If you're feeling lazy, I understand. That's what the reaction thingy is for. (But I like comments more.)

And don't tell me you didn't see it yet. ODAD got 18 views since I posted it last week.

Sarah Spiritheart
Hmm...I need a sign-off, something I always say when I end a post. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. i like your story so far, i hope you keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete