Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Regarding the Continued Absence of Creative Writing

more stories to come...stay tuned!

...says KI exactly 6 months ago.

You heard me right. Six. Months.

Up until now I came up with reasons for the absence of the fanfiction. That they were too busy with Celestia. That they were coming up with *cough cough* new featured authors...maybe..? (What? There's nothing wrong with dreaming.)

WELL...Celestia's been live for months. And it wouldn't take them six months just to redo a few things in the CW section. Plus, every time I look up there I see new fan art, new photos. WHY no fan fiction? Hmm?

It's 2011. One thing I was really anticipating with the new year was the return of the CW. I mean, now would be as good a time to do it as any. Probably better; you know, the new year, new stories...yada yada...

One of the simple pleasures of being a fanfiction writer is seeing your work published. Just kind of gives you an excuse to be proud of your work, like really proud, and know that other people out there are reading it. Maybe even liking it. Is it just me who feels this way? Maybe.

The point is that the last 6 months have been soooo frustrating. Maybe a month after the last thing was posted, I eagerly started checking every day. Now it's more like half-heartedly evey week, just out of routine. This has even caused me to fall behind on my story. I've kind of...lost hope maybe? I don't know.

I just really wish they'd hurry up. I've sent them 2 stories and 2 emails of...complaint in a nice, polite way. No reply. :(

So what I'm trying to say is...KI, PLEASE get the creative writing posted! (See?! You've reduced me to begging!) And if that's not possible, I'd at least like to know what's keeping you.

....... -_-

*awkwardish slince*

Sorry you had to hear that, everyone. It's just been...hard to keep up with a story that's not likely to be published anytime soon. Hopefully this is the last time you'll have to put up with me (What would Alex Stormrider call it..? XD) ranting on about something.

Baiz...

Sarah Spiritheart

3 comments:

  1. In reply to your last comment that I just now saw:

    OMG! Yes! I need to meet you on game again if you have text chat! :) Lol. It's probably exciting me as much as you. And that Epic Mickey looks pretty fun. ...There's a Zelda reference in it too, rofl. :P

    In reply to this post:

    ...Okay, I'm going on my e-mail. Now. I'm tired of this too. I've given UP on checking the Wizard101 Creative Writing. I do it, what, once every two months? I'm going to send Part 13 again. Then wait a week. Then send a complaint. Then wait another week. Then send Part 14. Lolz, I've got the whole thing planned out... hehe.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, but good luck getting them to respond! XD

    Hmm...but it might be effective if a ton of us went and emailed. Like, everyone who submitted a story since July. I don't know. I'll go ahead and send another email...hopefully it will work out this time!

    They should at least respond to you though; you have eleven long, amazing stories up there! If they do reply, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ahem* TWELVE stories. Twelve. XD

    I used to send them e-mails all the time that wasn't actually a chapter, reminding them to post my story up or some error they made... or whatever. They WOULD respond. It's how I became a Featured Author, in fact. Because I messaged them about an error... and I got lucky. O_o

    So, anyway, I forgot to send an e-mail after I posted that, lol. XD My bad. But I'm just sending one now! And I MEAN it this time. ;)

    ReplyDelete