Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

And so begins the countdown to Grandmaster...

Yes, I am OFICIALLY a level 49. That means one more level until I become a GRANDMASTER!
Of course, I won't be at the top anymore. Typical: just when I start to level up again they rise the bar higher. But becoming a grand...that's just so cool in itself. Plus I get to wear Celestia clothing, which I've been waiting for forever!
So I'll keep posting with updates on how my exprience bar's looking. Since I've done so many side quests, I might even reach 50 before I defeat Malistaire!


Ok, since I'm here, I'll snap a few shots of the inside of my house.

 My entrance hall, throne room, and little souvenirs from Krokosphinx and temple of storms

 Absolutely nothing but shields here. Guess I didn't have anywhere else to put them...

 Okay, so this is where I keep the stuff I hang up from the schools of magic: banners, shields, and plaques. I have life (my school) and myth (my second). I might get the whole setsfor all seven schoos. Done by countless playes over the years, I know. But I still like the idea...

 Tiny indoor forest. I'm planning on adding more trees soon!

 And so we reach my bedroom! Here's my crafting station...

 ...my bed and trophy display...

...my study/work area-type place...

...and best of all...my reading nook! :D
Yep, In case you haven't figured it out by now, I LOVE to read. So I just hoarde all the books I collect and place them here.

 Below my bedroom is the party room. First, we have a hopscotch mat...now complete with the super-high jump update! Awesome!

 Snack bar! A must have when no mini-fridge is available.

My piano! Now all we need is a guitar and we'll be all set! (I play both piano and guitar, BTW, if you were wondering.)

And now...heh...I actually don't know what I was thinking here. It's a pet room, since I don't have the resources or time or even guests for a decent guest room. And...apparently...I've gone and covered the whole darn space with rugs. Which could look cool, I guess. But not messy and disorganized like this. Hmm...I'll have to fix it...

All righty then! Part 10's coming tomorrow! (I hope.) See ya then!

SS
(Hmm...I like that. Could be my new signoff...)

No comments:

Post a Comment