Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Samuel Nighttamer!

The title says it all. My little brother Samuel turns __ years old today.

So happy birthday! :)

For those of you who don't know who Samuel is, he's a pretty big voice in my story. Pun intended. He is the youngest of my siblings, at age __. Here's a picture.

Yep, that's him. Not in real life, of course, but you get the idea.

So let's see... abot Samuel... Well he's a level 20 balance wizard. He seconds in life, and I think he knows some death spells too. I don't know; he just spends his training points on whatever nowadays. He doesn't get on W101 much now because of the addictive powers of the Wii, but when he does, he likes to spend his time buying treasure cards, using my crowns without permission, and asking random people to be his friends. In real life, he loves Star Wars, Legos, and...oh yeah...Wii.

OK, so that's it for my Samuel Nighttamer tribute. Now onto awesome news...

I finally reached the quest to defeat Malistaire!!! So, yeah...if anyone wants to help me...*hint hint*

Oh and sorry if this post comes out a little weird, maybe centered or something. I'm typing on my iPod right now, and I don't really have that luxury.


~SS~





No comments:

Post a Comment