Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Massive Fantasy WHAT?!?

4 words: SUPER...MASSIVE...FANTASY...PALACE!

EPIC SCREEN:

It's a house, I know that. I had the pleasure of teleporting to a friend that was there. And man, is that place awesome!

Features:
  • HUGE area. I don't know how big. But I think its even bigger than the school houses.
  • Secret passageways! (I got lost in that thing because it took me a while to figure out that some of the walls were transparent. O.o)
  • PVP dueling circle! This I love! Think...you could duel a friend without the wait! Awesomeness!
  • I bet there's a whole lot more, come to think of it. But I need the chance to explore some more.

I really need to get my hands on one of those. Do any of you have any idea where I can...

Oh, who am I kidding? No one's reading this. :P

But seriously. I really want one. I used to be intent on getting a life or balance house. Now I want this. And its probably going to be a heck of a lot more expensive.

Hmm...I have around 80,000 gold at the moment. I'll look around and see where I can get it. And in the meantime I'll continue saving.

So...Byez!

3 comments:

  1. The sad thing is: it's only available... through a gift card. OMG, I want it so bad. Apparently it's around $40 and gives you a gryphon mount along with the epic house, and probably a subscription or Crowns of some type. *sigh* I know it's a beautiful house... too bad it's too awesome for in-game gold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40$? Okay, even I don't want it that much. >.< I guess this was to be expected, though. Since when can a mansion that has, like, 30 rooms be bought with in game gold? Oh well, thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the sultan palace, and it is pretty big as well

    ReplyDelete