Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OHYEAHLEVEL50!!

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Because of the play and everything else that's been going on, I haven't been able to get online.

But I somehow managed to get a little free time over the weekend. And when I did...

...I go to 50! =D

Ok, so here's what happened...

First, I got on and looked at my XP bar.


"Ok," I thought. "A half a bar left. I can do this."

So I went to do my next main quest from a guy named Vidor What's-his name. Basically I had to battle draconians until I collected 8 of something. (I don't really pay attention to these things.)



Whatever it was they were supposed to be dropping, they were only doing it one at a time.

And I was like, "COME ON!"

About an hour (maybe not that long) later, and with maybe 40 out of 260 mana, I triumphantly emerged from the streets and approached Vidor, sure that this would be the leveling moment. I even took a picture.

ZOOM+


:( ?

O.o

D:

D:<

Needless to say, I was not happy. I spent an HOUR (again, maybe not that long) battling those things. AN HOUR! And I'm only...

*checks*


*does math*

...11 POINTS SHORT! It was practically full!

I could've done one more battle and gained enough XP from that to level up. But since my next quest was only collecting brimstone off the streets, I decided to do that.

And here is the leveling up moment!


So...YAY! I'm finally a Grandmaster!

...now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment