Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Yeah, I might be gone for awhile...

Why, you ask?

Here's a hint.

Hehe. Yep. I'm going to be in a play for the next week. Well, actually it's the last week of rehersals. So I probably won't have the time to post during that time.

I'll try, but between this and homework, it'll probably take up most of my time.

Oh, and by the way...


THAT is my experience bar. I have to admit I'm surprised how quickly it's coming along, from what I've heard that the road to Granddom is supposed to be really long or whatever. I think it's because that since I've had so much time in between waiting for crowns money that I've had time to do sidequests. So now I'm thinking it's gonna be easy.

Especially with the XP boost elixirs I get from playing Wizblox!

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment