Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

10 Followers! :D

Wow! This is, like, amazing! 10 Followers...we're in double digits people!

All I can say is thank you so much. And try to keep up with me in the sure to happen long intervals in which I won't post because of school, etc. And...what else? Well you obviously have a good taste in blogs. XD Or not. Guess that's up to you.

Oh and thank you to the people who've stayed with me since pretty much the beginning and COMMENTED! :D Did I mention I love long comments? Yeah.

And for all you people with 50+ followers out there going "Pssh. 10. What's so special about THAT?" You are ruining a perfectly happy moment here. 10 is an awesome number in my book.

Sarah Spiritheart

2 comments:

  1. ...Robert stole what I was going to say. *sob*

    Lol, no, jk. But that's awesome! :) Have I been here from the beginning? Do I write long enough comments? O: I hope so, lol.

    OOH! OOH! Sarah! You were on Wizard101! But I was afk! But then I saw your message afterward, and you were offline... darn it! I guess I missed you. I was too busy playing stupid Super Smash Bros. Brawl... >.<

    And, lol, I don't quite have fifty followers yet. (Do I? I really don't check enough... *checks* Oh, no. It's at 48. :P) But I think ten is SO awesome. I've had only 13 followers on my Zelda blog since, um... probably since E3, in June or something. I didn't even get to FIVE followers until my blog was ongoing for a YEAR.

    So I know how amazing it is to have ten followers! That's so awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete