Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Can't Take This Anymore

Really, I can't. I'm sorry but this is just getting rediculous. Since KI isn't posting, AND they haven't responded to my emails, (Although I haven't heard if they've responded to Sierra's...) there's only one thing left for me to do. I'm retaliating in the only way I can.

I'm going to post Of Dragons and Drakes. Tomorrow.

After all, it's only fitting that you, the readers of this blog, get to read it before the general wizard population. And, you know, I've finished and everything.

For those new followers who are out there scratching their heads, let's back up a bit.

Of Dragons and Drakes (ODAD) is a new story I'm working on.

It is a prequel to my original story, The Tale of Sarah Spiritheart. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, now may be a good time to get up to speed. Parts one through nine are in a separate page labeled, "My story." Part 10 should be up there, but it's not because I'm a horrible procrastinator. So instead, you can find it on a self-titled post somewhere.

It is centered around the Drakes: Cyrus, Malistaire, and Sylvia. It features points of view from all three characters.

It is going to be a nine-or-more part story.

Part one takes place approximately 30 years before The Tale of Sarah Spiritheart. The last part will take place during TToSS.

I'm currently working on the beginning of part 3.

If you wish to find out more about it, then there are a few posts in which I've touched on it, so you can look there if you want.

Expect to see it up tomorrow. I think you all will enjoy it. If it is not up by tomorrow, then I can promise you my fullest apologies and the story the next day. Until then, enjoy waiting in suspense the next 24+ hours!

Sarah Spiritheart

No comments:

Post a Comment