Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Supposed Spiral's Greatest Necromancer...YEAH RIGHT!

I think y'all know what that means.

That's right. The alleged unbeatable Malistaire got PWNED!





Okay, so MAYBE I had the help of a level 60 pyromancer. (Sloan Skyrider.)
And MAYBE he did know that genie spell.
 Which is a pretty cool spell anyway.


Anyway...onto Malistaire's final moments on this Spiral.


...here it comes...

...and apparently, he thinks he's too good for life shields. (Hehe...I love being life.)...


And the big moment...WHAM! Direct hit!



Aww...a happy endi--WHOA HOLD ON WHAT?
Sylvia Drake's hair is brown? BROWN?
Oh...my...gosh! I completely messed that up in the story! How could I have been that stupid? Ugh!

Anyways...the other thing I noticed was how much...taller he is than her. Look...look at that. It's kinda weird.

So now I am an official Saviour of the Spiral. AND I got an awesome robe from Malistaire's chest! Malistaire's Pugatory(?) Cloak. I forget what it's called, but it gives a Centaur card. One can never have too many centaurs.

I'd like to send a special shout-out to Sloan Skyrider, who helped me with this. Thanks to you, I got through the Great Spyre in, like 40 minutes. (Every time we approached a battle area, I'd go in, he'd go around the circle, I'd flee, and then teleport back to him. Genius!) There was also someone else there. But - yeah - I forgot his name. He was one of my newer friends though. And he was Balance, so thank you whoever you are!

Saviour of the Spiral OUT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment