Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Sister Really Wants to Put Something Up Here, So...

Oh whatever. It's the 20th post anyway. I think I should put up something special for you guys.

For anyone who doesn't know, Savannah Swiftsong is my younger sister, who us also the closest to me in age. In the game, she is a level twenty six thamaturge. She also has a story up on the creative writing section, which, besides the fact that she hasn't updated in forever, us actually very good.

So here she is. I'll let her do the writing now.

Hiya, I am Savannah Swiftsong. I do have a story on fan fiction, but I haven't continued it in like, forever. I think Sarah is wrong about my level because I have been pining to wear level twenty-five level clothes, so I'm actually a level twenty-four. I'm still getting over the shock of Sarah having a blog, because my parents are not the type to let you frolic away, doing as you please on the Internet. Hopefully I can get one too. :D The reason I haven't played Wizard101 in a while is because we have a Wii and I just got a new game for it. I've just begun to play again. Thanks Sarah for letting me post!


So yeah, that's her. (Haha...sorry I got her level wrong...) Her story's called the Tale of Savannah Swiftsong, which I'll probably post here sometime. Until then, part one can be found in the august 2009 section of creative writing, and part 2 can be found in September 2009. They're awesome, so go ahead and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment