Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope all of you had a very happy holiday so far! I know I did. And here's how mine went!

Favorite Present:
Gosh, that's hard to say. Maybe either a new electric guitar or a replica of the necklace Hermione Granger wore in HP4.

Least Favorite Present:
Um...my parents installed this thing on my laptop that causes it to shut down after you've played an hour. But that really can't be called a present.

Most Unfair Present Recieved By Another Sibling:
I had to have this topic, mostly because I still can't figure out why my sister Sadie, who is 5 years younger than me got a Nitendo DS, something my sister Savannah and I have been denied for years.

I Ended Up Waking Up At:
5:00 in the morning, but with three younger siblings and two pets, I don't really have a choice in the matter.

Number of Relatives Now Staying at Our House
3: My grandparents and my aunt. And the six of us. It's a tight fit.

Grand Total of Wii Games Recieved
Wait for it...7. I think.

Time at Which We Ate "Dinner"
2:00. We had ham and potatoes and other vegetables and bread.

Did I Eat Anything Else Today Besides at Dinner?
Yes. Cookies. And a Yule log shaped chocolate cake. That was yummy.

What Samuel is Doing Right Now
He is throwing a temper tantrum because Sadie touched one of his presents.

Portion of the Day Spent Playing New Wii Games
Basically whenever we weren't eating or unwrapping our presents.

Portion of the Day Spent playing Wizard101
None of it. Which is why I don't have a holiday themed picture to share with you all. Sorry.

Current State of the Weather:
Snow, snow and SNOW! :D

Best Part of the Day
Um, maybe...PRESENTS?

Worst Part of the Day
Samuel throwing a temper tantrum because Sadie touched one of his presents. He's in his room now.

What Did I Give Everyone for Christmas?
For Savannah. I got the Manga version of Maximum Ride. I got Sadie a cute graphic T-shirt. For Samuel I got a Nerf gun. And I'm already regretting it.

Completely Irrelevant...How's ODAD Coming?
I finished Part 2! :D

And...oh yeah. Most Annoying Present of All Time
Samuel's Zhu Zhu pet. It's driving me insane.

So how did y'alls Christmas go? Post a comment! (If you like.)

4 comments:

  1. Lolz, sounds like an awesome Christmas. And I laughed at the part about Samuel (don't let him know I said that, though XD). You're lucky you got Wii games..! I got none! Instead I got two Nintendo DS games that I REALLY didn't care about, and a Wii MotionPlus controller. And that was it for video games.

    Speaking of Nintendo DS... if you didn't get one now, just wait for Spring. They're coming out with the new Nintendo 3DS. It's just like a Nintendo DSi... except the graphics are all in 3-D!!! I'm really excited for it, and actually saving up my money to buy it myself - my parents will NEVER buy that for me. O_o

    So what Wii games did you get? :D

    (And sorry I haven't been commenting. I really would. I just... haven't been online much. I have been seeing you in game every once and a while though, right? You really need text chat. It's frustrating not being able to explain stuff to you. I'm sure there were a few times when you thought I was rude for just teleporting away or something, haha...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's okay, Sierra. I understand.

    But wait a minute! I DO have text chat now! (Look at the last post if you want proof.) I just convinced my parents a few days ago, actually. :D :D We've got to get together online sometime soon again!

    Hmm...Wii games. I don't think that we got anything that would really excite you, but I'll name them all anyway. We got a U-draw pad, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Jeapordy and Wheel of Fortune, these two dance games for Sadie (she's beaten me and Savannah every time), Project Runway for Savannah, and this Disney game called Epic Mickey. Whoops...that was 8, wasn't it? Anyway, yeah, they're probably not anything you'd like. But we had to get something age-appropriate for all of us...
    And that 3DS thing sounds awesome! I hope you save up enough money! I probably won't get it even if I have enough because I have a lot to do every day without that Nitendo DS too. But it's something I'll definitely look at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a pretty good Christmas. The best gift was snow and not having to go to school. XD LOL, just kidding.

    Do you like Epic Mickey so far? We almost got it... Tell me how it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alura: Actually, you ARE right about the snow! XD
    And Epic Mickey. It's actually pretty fun. It takes place in Walt Disney World ( or at least some place that looks a lot like it ) so if you've been there a lot like I have, it's something at least a bit familiar. Basically you play as Mickey Mouse, and you fight the forces of evil armed with a paintbrush. As the title implies, it's epic.

    ReplyDelete