Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

These 3 things just made my day!

1. Gardening has come to W101, which I think will be a totally new and awesome addition to the game! YAY LIFE!

2. I met up with Sierra Winterbreeze in the game today. AND she introduced me to Sydney! :D (And her brother Hunter, I guess.) We all helped Hunter with a certain fellow named Katzenstein. (We kept getting pulled into battles, though.) And now Sydney's my friend, so yet another YAY! It was nice meeting you two!

But...

There was a certain level of awkwardness about it. I...um...don't have text chat, so I couldn't understand about 99.9% of what they were saying. I mean, they were nice and switched to menu chat whenever they could, but still...I couldn't just interrupt an intense "..." conversation with some random outburst that had nothing to do with it because I didn't have any idea what they were saying.

Which brings me to #3.

3. Today, I finally decided enough was enough and went to my mom about it with what must have been a pretty persuasive argument. And after giving it a lot of thought, she said that she would talk to my dad about it. And maybe if I did all my homework, studied for exams (they start Monday!D: ) practice guitar, and work on a community service project I've been meaning to start, maybe, MAYBE, she might consider it!

I might get text chat!

So that is why I am so happy today. Enjoy it while it lasts. Like I said, exams are coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment