Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I Wish You Could Say With Menu Chat

A recent experience on W101 had me wishing there were certain things that could be said with menu chat. So I'll just share my thoughts on the matter with you all. In list form! :D

For the regular chat menu:

1. What do you want to do?
Perfect for the indecisive, or those who want to give others the option of choosing the day's activities. And if I know one thing, I am very indecisive. As of now I have been using "Lead the way," as a substitute, but not everyone gets the point.

2. The word "Yay!" or at least adding an "h" to "Yea!" which looks a bit weird. At times "Hooray!" doesn't cut it either.

3.And can something PLEASE be done about the tab labeled Quests? I have so many unfinished quests that my list of places is sky high, through the top of the screen. So now I can never say what quest I'm working on. Maybe they need to rethink that...

For the battle chat menu:

1. I have to go.
I can't tell you how many times Ive had to leave a battle leaving no explanation whatsoever. Maybe if they had that phrase there it would be more self-explanatory.
And for future reference, if I say "I have to flee," during a battle, it can usually translate to, "My parents are forcing me off."

2. Sorry
Can you believe they don't have this on the battle chat menu? What happens if you accidentally use up a friend's trap or make another stupid move during a fight? You can't apologize for it, Which makes you seem a bit...cold, maybe?

Ah well, it doesnt really matter anyway...

...because my parents are letting me get text chat!!!

Only we've run into a few minor difficulties (again) with the parental control system, so I don't know when. Hopefully by Christmas!

See ya soon! Maybe with text chat!

~Sarah Spiritheart~

No comments:

Post a Comment