Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ugh...don't feel so well...

First, one night, Samuel started throwing up. Then Sadie caught whatever it was from him. And now I have it. Not fun. I had to spend the whole freaking day in bed, whenever I so much as stand I get the urge to vomit, and I havent been able to get on W101 all day. In fact, I've only managed to type this up because I have my iTouch with me at the moment.

Luckily, Samuel and Sadie only had it for about a day, so I'll possibly be on tomorrow.

Until then, all I can do right now is homework. Oh, and study for exams. Lucky me. :(

Although my mom's gone to the library to get some books. I don't know how long she'll be though.

Yeah, sorry. I know y'all have got better things to do today than listen to me drone on about how sick I'm feeling. So I'll just end this post now.

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment