Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Prequel

So, with TTOSS done, did you just think I was gonna retire or something? Nope! ;) I don't do retiring, for those of you who don't know. Sooooo...here's my new idea!!

Of Dragons and Drakes

Yeah? You like? Catchy? A little? Maybe?

IDK. I was gonna name it Of a Staff. But I think this is much better. Either way, it's kinda stuck like that; I just sent it in.

ODAD (that's how I'm abbreviating it) is the story of the life of all the Drakes, in FULL DETAIL. Ambrose may have told bits and pieces of it to Sarah, but this is the real thing. All of it. From adolescence to death, which may not have even been a death at all. *hint hint*

It begins just before Cyrus, Malistaire, and Sylvia's graduation. Cyrus keeps having these funny dreams Sylvia is just beginning to discover her true healer powers. And Malistaire? Well, at that point he's just kinda there as a comic relief character. But as the story goes on, he begins to reveal more depth to him.

There will be new characters, ones I completely made up. Questions raised in TTOSS will be answered. (hopefully) There will be more mysteries waiting to be solved in yet ANOTHER series...uh...yeah...more later on that...

I think so far it's going to be awesome. I'm even starting to like it better that my original story!

I'll go on about it in more detail later. Right now Ive got to go. Bye!

~SS~

1 comment: